The POSEY28 Pro Metal baseball bat combines all the pop of the high-strength AZ105 alloy with the look of Marucci partner Buster Posey’s in-game model. The smoke-colored wood grain cosmetics are the only thing “wood” about this one-piece alloy masher which delivers explosive performance with an extended barrel and more responsive sweet spot.
- AZ105 alloy, the strongest aluminum on the Marucci bat line, allows for thinner barrel walls, a higher response rate and better durability
- Multi-variable wall design creates an expanded sweet spot and thinner barrel walls that are more forgiving after off-centered contact
- 2nd Generation AV2 Anti-Vibration knob features an upgraded, finely tuned harmonic dampening system for better feel and less negative vibrational feedback
- Ring-free barrel construction allows for more barrel flex and increases performance with no "dead" spots
- Precision-balanced barrel results in a lower M.O.I. and balanced feel for precision and control
- One-piece alloy construction provides a clean, consistent, traditional swing
- Professionally inspired handle features a removable taper and an ergonomic knob shape for more top-hand control and comfort
- Micro-perforated soft-touch grip with extra tack improves feel and control
- The POSEY28 Pro Metal comes standard with a black 1.75mm grip
- Grip weight and manufacturing tolerances may cause slight deviation from the listed weight
- 2 3/4" barrel
- USSSA 1.15 BPF certified
- One-year warranty included
A portion of the proceeds from the Posey28 Pro Metal bat line benefits pediatric cancer research through the Buster and Kristen Pediatric Cancer Fund.