DEMO engraving on handle- DEMO Bats are just like stock bats, except a few of them might be stamped or marked "demo" somewhere on the bat. They do not differ in any other way, shape or form from a regular bat you would buy from us or any other retailer.
Crafted for ultimate power and end-loaded feel, the two-piece CAT9 Connect combines a carbon composite handle with the strengthened, thermally treated AZR alloy barrel. Our one-of-a-kind Outer Locking System creates the stiffest connection available, while dismissing virtually all vibrations on contact for your strongest, smoothest swing yet.
- Utilizing a three-stage thermal treatment process, our new AZR alloy offers a more responsive microstructure for better feel, more forgiveness and more performance while maintaining the same strength as its predecessor
- One-of-a-kind, OLS, Outer-Locking System, attaches the AZR alloy barrel to the composite handle from the outside in, creating the stiffest connection available, while dismissing virtually all vibrations on contact for the strongest, smoothest swing yet
- Multi-variable wall design creates an expanded sweet spot and thinner barrel walls that are more forgiving after off-centered contact
- Ring-free barrel construction allows for more barrel flex and increases performance with no "dead" spots
- Power-loaded barrel results in a higher M.O.I. and end-loaded feel for effortless power
- Two-piece hybrid design combines a carbon composite handle with the AZR alloy barrel designed for power
- Professionally inspired handle features a removable taper and an ergonomic knob shape for more top-hand control and comfort
- Micro-perforated soft-touch grip with extra tack improves feel and control
- The CAT9 comes standard with a black 1.75mm grip
- Grip weight and manufacturing tolerances may cause slight deviation from the listed weight
- 2 3/4" barrel
- USSSA 1.15 BPF certified